Your club wants to make year-round use of their facilities. Your tennis courts cannot be used in bad weather? Your investment is going to waste. So you look for a solution. Covering your tennis courts with a fabric structure offers several advantages. Listed below is a whole set of advantages, so that you can make the right decision for your club.
- ¬†Natural light
As a keen tennis player, you know that good lighting is vital for a good game. Our fabrics are translucent and thus guarantee excellent, uniform light. Not only does this feel more natural than artificial light, it also cuts your electricity bill. Do your courts have to be used at night? No problem; we can install artificial lighting.
- Inside, but still outside
Why are there so many houses with verandas? Because we enjoy the feeling of being outdoors. The same principle applies when covering your tennis court. You cut out the cold and rain and the club members don’t have that hemmed-in, sports hall feeling. It is very easy to open and close the fabric structure’s side walls. This means you can enjoy a game of tennis in either the summer or winter and in the warmer months you have the best possible outdoor experience.
- Excellent finishing touches
Our halls have a very high level of finish and this gives them the appearance of a permanent structure. We can build clear spans of up to eighty metres. To give you an idea, this is the size of a football field. The side walls can be personalised with your (club) colours and/or logo and provide you with a covered court that is made to your exact requirements.
- Fast construction time
We saved the best for last. The great advantage of your covered tennis court is that it can be built quickly, very quickly. Wherever possible, we work using standardised materials and this means the lead time for your project is massively reduced. We carry out as much of the assembly as possible in our workshop so that we can immediately get to work on the installation on site. To give you an idea: covering a tennis court takes barely a week. That is a rate of work that not even industrial sport hall builders can match, let alone a new build.
Covering your tennis courts: would you like to know more?
Is our system of covering your tennis courts something your club would consider? Just let us know and we would be pleased to provide you with more details. That way, you can be sure of making an informed choice for your club.
- 23 AugStorage tent: anchoring points adapted for any site
- 10 AugTemporary storage tent: a tailor-made solution from our wide range of rental options
- 03 AugCovering sports grounds: the options are endless
- 29 JunCovering your sports fields with a fabric structure: how is it done in practice?
- 20 JunTemporary storage space: the advantages of a fabric structure
- 06 JunHow to increase the lifespan of your tents?
- 30 MayRent the right tent or marquee for your event
- 23 MayA company that produces and rents tents and marquees: the advantages
- 15 MayHow to compare offers when buying a tent or marquee?
- 04 MayIs your site suitable for a tent or marquee?